Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beautiful Day

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. No clouds, no fog, just warm sunny weather. Perfect for what we had planned. We have no kids so we got to sleep in until 1130am!! Went horseback riding. That was fun. It's been years since I was on a horse. We used to have horses when we lived in TX, so I miss them. Now my butt is bruised! It's true. So sad!! :( I'm not as young and resilient as I used to be, just out of shape - again!!

Afterwards, we had lunch and began our trip to the local caverns. They were amazing. Stalagmites and all that cool stuff is so amazing, how it forms, how the minerals lay, how old they all are. So cool.

Next, of course we had to swim (again) in our jacuzzi thing, got some Chick-fil-a, because it seems only out here do they actually have the "secret sauce" I'm used to!

The rest of the day we just chilled and enjoyed the quite and the cable TV - amazing shows nowaday. However much fun we are having, I so miss my kids. However much I miss them, though, they are having so much fun, too!! Apparently, my daughter is absolutely loving Grandma and Grandpa's house. She is letting Grandpa rock her for hours, still trying to walk, taking advantage of them by keeping their attention on her (hehehe) and posing for lots of pictures. My son got to go AZ with his bio-dad and went jet skiing, boating and had a blast. Now he is traveling with Dad all over to libraries and enjoying the time he has with his Dad who took vacation to be with his son!

No comments: