Thursday, February 12, 2009

The day finally came: I was tagged

I've only heard of people getting tagged ... just thought they were those email questions everyone avoids because there are so many renditions of the same thing. I know, I know, synical brood I am. Anyway, I got tagged. Thought I'd see if anyone actually reads my blog. Plus, this one sounds pretty interesting ... We'll see.

8 Things About Me
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Scrubs. My kind of synical, sarcasm in a refreshing (and not at all over used) introspective manner.
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. Medium
5. Law & Order: SVU - only one that is on instant watch on Netflix from the beginning, plus I like the combination of the whole process
6. Eureka
7. Bones
8. Dead Like Me - LOVE IT!

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Homeschool - love to participate in my son's learning. There's nothing like watching that light turn on when all sorts of things connect!
2. Watched a neighbors baby. Cried the whole time. So sad.
3. Wrote an article on Neurosis
4. Turned in my homework assignment
5. Family movie with hot cocoa after the house got picked up. Loves those nights.
6. Played with baby during rest time - she's so darn cute
7. Emmersed myself in my 'soaps' for a couple hrs to take in some non-thinking time
8. Hehehe, doesn't happen often ...

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Payday
2. Getting old so I can look back at the legacy I am trying to create with the coolest guy around
3. Vacations
4. Those mornings you wake up for a run and can smell the mist on the grass -- gets my blood pumping
5. My husband coming home TO ME!!!
6. Watching my kids grow up
7. Having my career (if it's in the cards) and using my education (somehow)
8. Having my husband's career - or rather his income, muh-ha-ha-ha

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Chez Darin
2. steak joints, ya man!
3. Chez Darin
4. Chez Darin
5. any sushi joint worth it's salt
6. Chez Darin
7. Chez Darin
8. Cafe Rio

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST (I wish ...)
1. To be debt-free (including student loans)
2. To make a difference
3. To travel the world
4. For a happy family
5. To retire early
6. My husband to be happy and not so freaking busy and stressed out.
7. (I don't really wish for a lot ...)
8. (I can't really come up with anymore ... I have things I WANT, is that the same?)

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Ashley
2. Zabet
3. Michelle
4. Lena
5. Patricia
6. Allison
7. Melissa
8. Cressida

No comments: