- I am one year older and one year wiser!
- My sister moved in - two months later moved out
- Our basement got finished!
- I let go of some painful influences in my life! Yipee me. On the road to recovery.
- I took this last term off from school to regroup, heal and balance myself back out.
- Our basement is finished!! So excited.
- I got a promotion at work!
- Went to the in-laws for some much needed R&R for the BEST holiday EVER - Turkey Day, people or didn't you know. :)
- My mother came to town to visit and stayed with us - that's enough to put life upside down for a bit.
- My husband finished a (successful, we hope; will find out in a couple weeks) semester.
- I'm pregnant - HA, JUST KIDDING. I think the above is quite enough for one short time period.
Unfortunately, my sweet albeit absent-minded husband "misplaced" our camera cord so we can no longer extract our photos from our camera to our computer. These are the moments I wish digital was more intuitive! I mean, doesn't it just KNOW something like this will happen??!So, to keep this post short. We are alive, kicking and well. I did want to post something in honor of a dear friend who said, "your blog never says HOW you ARE! Just what you are doing ..." I've thought about that quite a bit and until I have more guts to really vomit all over the keyboard, it is best that everyone thinks that nothing is but ROSES- leave me to my delusions, guys. I have tried to post truth about "HOW we ARE" in the past but it is either interpreted wrong or comes out wrong ... for now - I'll concentrate on the FUN we are having. Maybe that is better for a journal anyway, right? Who would want our grandkids to know just how crazy, nutso we really are. It'll be bad enough when I can officially call myself a crotchety old hag. Now I am just crotchety. Hehehe.
Happy holidays, everyone. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. God Bless.